Fibre Optic Patch Leads
Fibre Optic Patch Cable is also known as fibre optic jumper or fibre optic patch cord. It is composed of a fibre optic cable terminated with different connectors on the ends.
Fibre optic patch cables are used in two major application areas: computer workstation to outlet and patch panels or optical cross connect distribution centre. FibreBox provides various types of fibre optic patch cables including single-mode, multimode, multi-core, armoured patch cables, as well as fibre optic pigtails and other special patch cables. For most of the patch cables, the SC, ST, FC, LC, MU, MTRJ, E2000 connectors (APC/UPC polish) are all available.
Features & Benefits
- Factory machine polished ferrules ensure high quality low loss connection
- Ultra high-performance zirconia ferrules
- Durable construction provides reliable mating every time
- Standards compliant insertion and return loss
- Fully factory tested using standards compliant test methods
- Broad stockholding, plus any length made to order
- Specialists in uncommon connectors, hybrid leads and & coloured varieties.