Fibre Optic Wall Enclosure
Our wall mount enclosures can be configured to suit a range of fibre counts and connector styles. They are especially suited for the direct termination, fusion splicing or MTP applications using modular cassettes. The dual compartments comprise a left termination compartment and a right-hand patching compartment. Both sides can be locked to prevent unauthorised entry. Internal fibre management ensures the protection of your fibre optic terminations.
Features & Benefits
- Snap in adapter panels allow enclosure to be configured to support a range of connector style
- Lockable compartments for restricted entry
- Internal fibre clips for managing incoming cables and fibre pigtail
- Top and bottom cable entry/exit points for ceiling or floor access
- Fully extendable door on the patching side to accommodate modular MTP cassettes.
- Warehouses, on-campus locations, multi-dwelling units or other remote locations
- Fusion splicing and direct termination of loose tube and tight buffer cables
- Data centre MMR’s
- FTTx and CATv applications.