Fibre Optic Pigtails
Fibre optic pigtail assemblies are utilised in terminating fibre optic cables via fusion or mechanical splicing.
High-quality pigtails combined with correct fusion splicing practices offer the best performance possible for fibre optic cable terminations. FibreBox manufactures and supplies a broad range of pigtails in a variety of connector styles and fibre modes. All pigtails are factory tested and guaranteed. Factory-based assembly and machine connector polishing ensures great performance, intermatebility and durability.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to strip tight buffer lowers fibre damage or breakage during installation
- Standards based testing and insertion/return loss ensures guaranteed results
- Geometry compliant precision connectors ensure repeatable low loss results
- Variety of connector types and fibre modes available to match your fibre network
- Standards compliant fibre buffer
- All packages come supplied with test results for each individual fibre termination
- Low smoke zero halogen buffer ensures pigtails are suitable for a range of indoor environments
- RoHS compliant.