SFP & SFP+ Transceivers
FibreBox offer a comprehensive range of fibre and copper SF(Small Form-factor Pluggable) transceivers for use in telecom and data communication networks.
FibreBox SFP’s include Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM) which allows monitoring of parameters such as power, temperature and voltage. The SFP transceivers are high performance, cost e˜ective modules supporting dual data-rate of 1.25Gbps or 10Gbps.
Features & Benefits
- Switch and router connectivity
- Media Conversion
- 1.25 or 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- LAN and SAN connectivity
- Fibre Channel
- Data rate up to 1.25 Gbps
- Up to 160km (1.25Gbps) or 80km (10Gbps) transmission distance
- 1.25Gbps – compliant with SFP MSA and SFF-8472
- 10Gbps – compliant with QSFP+ MSA and SFF-8436
- Operating case temperature: 0 to +70°C
- Digital Diagnostic Monitoring
- RoHS Compliant.