A clever alternative to cage nuts, Blue RackStuds go in from the front to simplify installations, especially effective with thicker vertical rails often encountered with open frames. Easy to use, even on racks that have been populated or already in position with side panels installed. No tools needed and won’t cut your finger tips! Designed to fit EIA square punched vertical rails with 9.5mm (3/8″) holes. Blue RackStuds can accommodate variations in this size between 9.22mm (0.366″) and 9.89mm (0.385″), with a vertical rail thickness of 2.2mm to 2.7mm or 12 gauge.
- Includes 100 RackStuds.
- Tool free installation.
- Holds goods in place while you install.
- Supports rail thickness of 2.2mm up to 2.7mm, maximum 4mm face plate thickness.
- Universally interchangeable with cage nut screws.
- Install easily, easy on the fingertips.
- Material: High-grade polymer construction.
- Colour: Blue, black, yellow.
- Push in Strength: 46kg
- Pull out Strength: 92kg
- Shear Strength: 156kg
- Rated Shear Strength: 20kg